Loading...
Monday, April 9, 2012

Fixed: Yahoo Smileys on Blogger Threaded Comment

On my previous post I have told about Adding Yahoo smileys on Blogger Threaded Comments. But it's doesn't work when Blogger has updated new JavaScript code. Blogger has updated "blockquote" tag to "p" tag.

yahoo smiley

If you have added our script to your template, replace the old script with newer script.
The old script will look like below:
<script src='http://bloggerhack.googlecode.com/files/ysmiley.js' type='text/javascript'/>
Replace with
<script src='http://bhreaders.googlecode.com/files/ysmiley_fixed.js' type='text/javascript'/>
Save your template and done.

If you are a new visitor to our site, please read our previous post about Adding Yahoo smileys on Blogger Threaded Comments.

8 comments

This comment has been removed by the author.

nice post, thank's for sharing

Reply

huuuuumt the script code have been changed. if i didn't check the post on this site. i won't know if there is a change

Reply

How to add this script *inside* of the blogger template?

I tried the method described on many sources (encapsulating the code between // in the template) but it doesn't seem to work.

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Reply

My text was stripped. I encapsulated the code between // < ![CDATA[ and //]] > .

Reply

I won’t waste my time watching an exhibition game, and especially not my money. But I will eagerly ready all about it the next day. Sherwani

Reply

can u please update the javascript url ??

Reply

Post a Comment

Attention...!!! Do not include a direct link! It will be removed automaticly from our comment system.